Thursday, July 16, 2009

Genting

Wu Zhong Li by Wilber Pan

I think I lost count of the times I went to Genting after the previous post. Please call me an uncle the next time you see me. I think I am more active than those uncle.

I think I went there 4 times for the past 6 months. That's like average twice every 3 months. I think I have tried every method of reaching the mountain top except for helicopter. But surprisingly, I have yet to see any helicopter around the mountain. I think must be not enough trips.

I have drove up from SG, JB, sit plane to KL and drove up, took bus from SG, took bus from KL. I think I can lead the way up with my eyes close. I think the most comfortable way is to sit plane to KL. No need to squeeze on a seat for more than 4hrs, can buy giant mentoes, can sit plane, got free drinks, peanuts, can buy DFS (from malaysia), no need to alight at some shops which you don't feel like spending your money.

Wonder before my next post, will I be up there again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home