Sunday, August 31, 2008

Raining Days

Song: Xia Yu Tian by Nan Quan Mama

Recently, everyday is raining days. What happened to the weather in Singapore? How come it started to rain everyday so early? 

Although the weather is very good for sleeping, but there's renovation of lift at my block. The drilling and smashing starts at 10 and ends at 5. The only time there's no sound is during their lunchtime. The whole thing is really irritating but for the comfort of everyone, I guess we can only tolerate it. Luckily, I am starting work straight after I ORD, and the next week I am on 8 to 5 standby. So, I need not suffer that.

You know the line, "save for rainy days"? Oh my god, that has really happened to me. Currently I am super broke and I have to depend on my coins to survive. Lucky for me I have save quite a substantial amount, that I need not go broke. 

Hope to start work soon and get my pay soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home