Monday, August 25, 2008

Wisdom tooth

Song: Low by Flo Rida

Today I went for my 2nd extraction of my wisdom tooth. The appointment is at 11am at Alexandra Hospital. But I woke up quite late at about 930, then I still very tired cause last night slept at about 3+ like that.

My mum knows that I am going for the surgery so she asked me what I want for breakfast, then she purposely wake up earlier to go buy Big Breakfast for me. It's been a long time since I had that for breakfast, cause even if on duty order mac also order burgers only.

Then I very good at wasting time lor. I still can watch a bit of TV, read newspaper in toilet, read some blog. By the time I am ready to leave house is already 1015. Then when I reached Bedok Mrt Station I gave them a call telling I will be late, I need to change the appointment to 1130.

Then so suay when I arrive at Queenstown, the shuttle service on break. Then have to cab there. After that, I waited for till 1330 then they decide to operate on me. The waiting time can really kill me, the nurse kept calling Mr Lee XXX and Mr Lee YYY and Mr Lee ZZZ but not my name. Then I have this fear when the previous time I hurt my forehead after the surgery.

Luckily, I found something to keep myself from thinking about the pain and everything else. Then at the end of the surgery, the dentist ask me if I prefer here or JMC. Like as if I can answer her question like that. Anyway I was like pointing the ground so she get what I meant.

After that I meet up with JL cause he wants to take the movie tickets from me. Then the taxi driver go one super big round, end up I reach home at about $17+. Anyway Junliang really super fast at eating and drinking, he ate the Cai Fan in like less than 10 mins and drank the bubble tea real fast also. Please eat slower next time, it's not good for your stomach.

At 1st I told my mum, I am not going to eat till tomorrow. But end up in the evening the wound is very pain and I need to eat some food before consuming the medicine, so I had to wait for her to cook. So I have to find something to read to prevent me from keep thinking about the pain. This time round I need not wait so long to eat, cause the previous time the pain came very fast then I really no appetite.

Let's look forward to tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home