Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cathay

Song: Ai Ai Ai by Fang Da Tong

I think I have some serious problem with Cathay cinema. The last time I went to the wrong cinema for What Happened in Vegas, then this time round, I bought the tickets for wrong cinema. 

I wanted to buy Flowers over Boys for Downtown East, but end up I bought the tickets for Cathay Cineleisure. I don't know whether it's lucky or what, that is a midnight show so there wasn't much people behind me to know about this embarrassing incident.

Then I asked the person at the counter whether I can change, then I forget what he replied me. But he gave me the idea that I must buy another 2 tickets in order to watch, so I asked if I can use another credit card to purchase the tickets. But he told me in this case, I will have to pay twice for the tickets. Then I am like totally confused over there. Awhile later, then he pass me the new tickets and told me can swap.

Luckily the tickets can be swapped. If not, that movie will be very expensive. Then I must sit 4 person's seats. =x I wonder if the cinema is very packed , will I still be able to swap the tickets. Next time if I booked tickets for Cineleisure and I think I am gonna be late, I will just travel to Downtown East to watch. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home